The Basics of our Faith
- We affirm the historic faith of the Christian Church.
- We believe in the Bible and seek to live by it.
- We believe that Christ, the Son of God, died for the sins of men and women everywhere, and as we come to God in real repentance and in faith, we receive forgiveness and new life in Christ.
What we believe
- We believe in the Divine Inspiration and Authority of the Bible and seek to live by it.
- We believe in the Unity of the Godhead in the Persons of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the fall of man and of the necessity of the New Birth.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was born as a man and died for the sins of men and women everywhere and was raised from the dead.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit of God convicts us of our sin and that, if we come to God in real repentance and faith in Him, we will receive forgiveness of our sins and a new life in Christ which We can live by the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead; either to life or to condemnation according to our response to the good news of the salvation of Christ.
- We believe in the personal return of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ and His ultimate triumph over sin.